An example of excessive recordkeeping requirements included in a January training session described an operation with a clean-out procedure being cited because the signature on its procedures is not from the current manager. Such changes that do not effect procedures should not put a producer out of compliance or require producers to file special forms.
USDA works to streamline organic certification
03/28/2013 09:01:00 AM
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.