The transaction closed May 31, according to a news release. Llano Logistics previously was owned by Exel Inc., a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL. About 300 employees are now United Supermarkets employees.
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.