Llano Logistics handled the operations of United’s two distribution centers, built in 2000 and 2010, which supply United’s 52 stores in north and west Texas.
United Supermarkets buys logistics provider
06/12/2013 09:41:00 AM
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers