“There are significant cost savings and significant operational efficiencies that we gain through this acquisition,” said Chris St. Clair, United’s executive vice president for information and logistics, in a news release. “Most importantly, we also gain dedicated team members who have been with Llano since the beginning and who have worked to support Untied exclusively.”
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.