Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack has named 38 members to the National Potato Promotion Board.
Each representative will serve a three-year term of office beginning March 1, according to a U.S. Department of Agriculture news release.
Producers newly appointed to the board include:
- Brandon Berce, St. Agatha, Maine;
- Brandon Boorman, Quincy, Wash.;
- Adam Bula, Antigo, Wis.;
- Robert Conger, St. Anthony, Idaho;
- Brett Dixon, Bakersfield, Calif.;
- Mark Finnessy, Amherst, Wis.;
- Gerald Greenwalt, Quincy, Wash.;
- Myron Hawley, Ferndale, Wash.;
- Kerry Heilig, Moses Lake, Wash.;
- Casey Hoverson, Manuel, N.D.;
- Kael Koompin and Thomas Kress, American Falls, Idaho;
- Jay LaJoie, Van Buren, Maine;
- Dwight Little II, Newdale, Idaho;
- Michael Madsen, Hermiston, Ore.;
- Tim May, Imperial, Neb.;
- Katie Neumiller-Floming, Thomas, Ill.;
- Prim Parker, Elkton, Fla.;
- Brandon Schaapman, Quincy, Wash.;
- Eric Schroeder, Deerbrook, Wis.;
- William Sheldon, Ray, N.D.;
- Tyler Sorenson, Kennewick, Wash.; and
- Jerry Tominaga, Rupert, Idaho.
Producers reappointed to the board were:
- John Barrett, Springlake, Texas;
- Kenneth Burback from Center, Colo.;
- Rex Calloway, Quincy, Wash.;
- Daniel Chin, Klamath Falls, Ore.;
- Justin Dagen, Karlstad, Minn.;
- Jody Easterday, Pasco, Wash.;
- Steve Elfering, Idaho Falls, Idaho;
- Karlene Hardy, Oakley, Idaho;
- Carl Hoverson, Larimore, N.D.;
- Richard Kantner, Freeland, Wis.;
- Raymond Matsuura, Blackfoot, Idaho;
- Michael Pink, Mesa, Wash.; and
- Craig Searle, Burley, Idaho.
Importer Sanjiv Kakkar of Lawrenceville, N.J, was also named to the board along with public member appointee Jennifer Phillips of Arlington Heights, Ill.