Dudek has grown fruit trees since 1968 and has worked for the U.S. Department of Agriculture, filling a management position at a soil and water conservation office. Dudek also has worked with the Natural Resources Conservation Service and the Farm Service Agency on farm bill programs and Title II conservation programs, according to a news release.
Washington based software company hires new manager
02/11/2014 10:03:00 AM
- Washington apple industry accepts no self-limitations
- Suppliers note earlier start for Washington-Oregon onions
- Washington/Oregon Onions business updates
- Suppliers predict ample promotions in retail, foodservice
- Bulk still has edge, but consumer packs make gains
- Washington-Oregon stakes claim in sweet onion competition
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces