Dudek has grown fruit trees since 1968 and has worked for the U.S. Department of Agriculture, filling a management position at a soil and water conservation office. Dudek also has worked with the Natural Resources Conservation Service and the Farm Service Agency on farm bill programs and Title II conservation programs, according to a news release.
Washington based software company hires new manager
02/11/2014 10:03:00 AM
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.