Pom Wonderful planning fall campaign
09/19/2014 2:52:44 PMAt the peak of harvest, Los Angeles-based Pom Wonderful ships 350,000 cases of pomegranates —... Read more.
Exports take 40% of crop
09/19/2014 2:48:47 PMWhen Russia ordered a one-year ban on a wide array of U.S. agricultural imports in August, it closed... Read more.
Arils increasing trial, consumption of pomegranates
09/19/2014 2:44:02 PMDemand for pomegranates is increasing, and growth isn’t limited to whole fruit. The arils category... Read more.
Smaller fruit, same volume
09/19/2014 2:39:08 PMCalifornia growers shipped roughly 6 million boxes of pomegranates last year, and the Sonoma, Calif.-based... Read more.
Foodservice sales maintain growth
09/19/2014 2:18:24 PMFoodservice movement remains strong for Philadelphia area wholesalers. Demand from the segment, including jobbers that distribute... Read more.
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports