U.S. Apple predicts third-largest crop
08/22/2014 3:43:55 PMCHICAGO — Predicting the third-largest overall crop of apples, U.S. Apple Association leaders say the... Read more.
USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
08/22/2014 2:39:13 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the National Organics Program, has issued a clarification... Read more.
Children’s character highlights Produce for Kids campaign
08/21/2014 2:04:21 PMProduce for Kids is planning to partner with the Very Hungry Caterpillar children’s character for... Read more.
Mango board expanding on ripening, handling program
08/21/2014 1:59:10 PMThe National Mango Board is expanding its efforts to educate retailers, importers and handlers on... Read more.
Pinterest contest promotes healthy school lunchboxes
08/21/2014 10:01:55 AMWith school starting, a Pinterest contest is trying to encourage parents to pack healthier foods in... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pinterest contest promotes healthy school lunchboxes
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3