Report shows decrease in workers, increase in wages
11/21/2014 1:51:39 PMWorkers directly hired by farmers declined 10% in October and wages were up 1%, according to a U.S.... Read more.
Potato shippers target Christmas for big sales
11/21/2014 10:57:30 AMTransportation headaches aside, potato grower-shippers look forward to heavy promotions of high-quality spuds this holiday... Read more.
Beachside Produce promotes brussels sprouts, celery
11/21/2014 10:51:55 AMBeachside Produce LLC expects strong winter holiday demand for two of its top vegetables. Guadalupe, Calif.-based... Read more.
Promotions abundant for high-quality clementines
11/21/2014 10:46:51 AMClementine shippers expect highly promotable volumes of high-quality fruit for the winter holidays. DNE World Fruit... Read more.
Eat Brighter! recruited for asian pear imports
11/20/2014 4:47:28 PMImporter I Love Produce is tapping into Sesame Workshop’s Eat Brighter! campaign to market asian... Read more.
Despite drought, California clementines plentiful for Christmas
11/20/2014 1:23:15 PMDespite severe, persistent drought in California, there should be plenty of mandarins to meet Christmas... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus