“In the past, before the offshore deals, we could hold the prices better through the season,” Johnson said, adding J&S expects to ship about 50,000 cartons of Vidalia onions this season.
Growers expect good yields, prices to start Vidalia deal
03/29/2013 05:27:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry