Limoneira invests in Chilean lemon packer
08/19/2014 2:10:36 PMSanta Paula, Calif.-based Limoneira Co. has entered the Chilean agricultural market with a $1.75 million... Read more.
Florida corn, bean company sells land
08/19/2014 11:29:47 AMKnight Management Inc., a south Florida grower-shipper of sweet corn and green beans, plans to sell... Read more.
California table grape growers enjoy strong season
08/19/2014 9:36:35 AMSTOCKTON, Calif. — Spurred by a warm spring, the California table grape season got off to an... Read more.
California dried plum production up 15%
08/18/2014 1:07:58 PMAn estimated 15% more dried plums than last year should ship from California this season. About 95,000... Watch Video.
U.S. cranberry production down 4%
08/14/2014 2:27:45 PMU.S. cranberry production is predicted to fall 4% in 2014, because of lower production in industry... Read more.
Coca-Cola donates another $1.5 million to citrus greening studies
08/14/2014 8:14:27 PMAtlanta-based Coca-Cola Co. has donated an additional $1.5 million to a University of Florida foundation... Read more.
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers