Bell pepper supplies tight as Florida transition to spring
03/19/2014 9:26:08 AMFollowing a disappointing winter, grower-shippers are seeing improved supplies as the Sunshine State’s vegetable growers... Read more.
High volume on California vegetables as desert deal finishes
03/19/2014 7:34:22 AMAs vegetables started the spring transition out of desert growing regions, a modest bump in broccoli... Read more.
Commission enlists food bloggers as strawberry envoys
03/18/2014 1:35:48 PMWhether in Southern California, Oxnard, Santa Maria or Watsonville, crews are harvesting California strawberries somewhere... Watch Video.
California strawberry industry contributes $3.4B to economy
03/18/2014 1:19:29 PMThe California strawberry industry contributes $3.4 billion to the economy, according to a new study. Sustaining... Read more.
H.E.B. launches separate organics label
03/17/2014 3:36:46 PMH.E.B. is expanding organic offerings with a new label, H-E-B Organics. The San Antonio-based H.E. Butt... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up