Northwest cherries records all-time best June volume
07/07/2014 10:13:52 PMA monthly record 10.3 million boxes of cherries shipped from the region in June, according to Yakima,... Read more.
Bayshore Produce starts new grape brand
07/07/2014 4:19:23 PMExpanding a domestic presence in grapes, Bayshore Produce LLC is launching its own brand and entering... Read more.
Oceanside Pole tomatoes on the road
07/07/2014 10:54:18 AMAlready in the second full week of shipping vine-ripened tomatoes from Oceanside Pole fields in California,... Read more.
UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
07/07/2014 8:35:06 AM(UPDATED, 4:20 p.m.) Exports of U.S. potatoes to Mexico resumed within the 16-mile region inside the... Read more.
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised