North Carolina extension undergoing a makeover
02/27/2014 9:40:18 AMPreparing to celebrate its 100th year, the North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service formed a “visioning... Watch Video.
U.S. Sweet Potato Council leader retires
02/27/2014 6:14:15 AMThe U.S. Sweet Potato Council is moving from Columbia, S.C., and is getting a new leader. “I’m... Read more.
Markets for high-quality green onions sluggish
02/26/2014 9:39:18 AMA combination of great growing weather in Mexico and lousy weather in the U.S. has left green onion... Read more.
Florida university releases citrus varieties
02/26/2014 7:33:31 AMThe University of Florida’s Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences is releasing six new citrus... Read more.
Florida strawberry growers’ Ted Campbell plans retirement
02/25/2014 12:06:36 PMTed Campbell, longtime leader of the Florida Strawberry Growers Association, is planning to retire this... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court