UPDATED: Houweling’s Tomatoes promotes flavor
10/16/2014 1:29:15 PM(UPDATED, 6 p.m.) Houweling’s Tomatoes is touting the flavor of the varieties it markets. During the... Read more.
Mariani recognized for food safety practices
10/15/2014 11:02:36 AMMariani Nut Co., has been recognized for achieving high scores from multiple food safety-focused audits. The... Read more.
Georgia growers starting pomegranate production
10/13/2014 3:46:57 PMThough Georgia’s pomegranate industry is in its infancy, a group of growers is working to increase... Read more.
Seald Sweet promoting breast cancer awareness at PMA
10/13/2014 3:39:34 PMSeald Sweet International plans to use a contest to highlight its support of breast cancer awareness... Read more.
Weis-Buy triples offshore greenhouse pepper shipments
10/13/2014 9:24:26 AMWeis-Buy Farms Inc., is expanding its Dominican Republic greenhouse pepper deal. Over the past year, the... Read more.
Citrus, import sales veterans start Classic Harvest
10/13/2014 8:43:02 AMA trio of citrus and import sales veterans has started Classic Harvest, an importer and grower-shipper... Read more.
Pro Citrus Network celebrates 10th year with new look
10/10/2014 5:06:48 PMPro Citrus Network, a Visalia, Calif.-based year-round citrus supplier, is celebrating its 10th business anniversary... Read more.
- California Avocado Commission expands focus to sandwiches
- Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Spezzano receives 2014 Robert L. Carey Leadership Award
- Vidalia onion growers sell operations to billionaire Bill Gates
- UPDATED: Wal-Mart vows to create more sustainable food system
- Georgia growers starting pomegranate production
- New Stemilt apple bags aimed at juicers
- Industry has opportunity to reframe food waste issue
- UPDATED: Cyclospora source remains unknown as cases increase
- The great green pepper ‘mango’ mystery