Produce for Kids launching lunchbox campaign
08/04/2014 2:16:34 PMTo encourage parents to pack healthier foods in their children’s lunchoxes, Produce for Kids plans... Read more.
Pegasus Premier banks on Smitten apple
08/01/2014 11:03:43 AMPegasus Premier Fruit Co., North American licensee for New Zealand-based Prevar’s Smitten apple, has substantially... Read more.
Expect promotable volumes of Labor Day favorites
07/31/2014 11:01:39 AMWith summer weather finally arriving in many regions, several grower-shippers say they expect mostly high... Read more.
Domex Superfresh expects big Washington apple volumes
07/30/2014 12:22:30 PMDomex Superfresh Growers is on track to ship most sizes, grades and cultivars of its Washington apples... Watch Video.
Hail damages Rocky Ford melons
07/23/2014 3:48:24 PMAbout 95 acres of cantaloupes from Colorado’s Rocky Ford region were destroyed in a hailstorm... Read more.
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3
- Brazilians still pushing for Chiquita