Asian pear movement slow at start of California season
09/10/2014 1:26:17 PMDespite a short summer Chilean crop, demand for asian pears is weak. Western Fresh Marketing Services... Read more.
Stemilt to grow new Honeycrisp cross
09/10/2014 1:22:27 PMStemilt Growers has been granted the rights to a new apple developed by the University of Minnesota. The... Read more.
Capespan group acquiring South African logistics firm
09/10/2014 12:16:34 PMThe acquisition of a majority ownership in a South African logistics service could strengthen Capespan... Read more.
L&M makes sales staff changes
09/10/2014 12:11:45 PML&M Companies Inc., is expanding its Union Gap, Wash., office through a sales additions and promotions. The... Read more.
U.S. spud exports set record
09/09/2014 3:47:54 PMThe volume and value of U.S. potato exports rose in 2013-14. About 70.7 million cwt. of U.S.-grown... Read more.
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports