Kiwifruit markets strong as California, Italy build
10/28/2014 4:30:37 PMKiwifruit markets remain strong heading into November as California and Italian fruit slowly filled an... Read more.
Who woulda thunk it? Kids like brussels sprouts
10/28/2014 2:40:00 PMIt turns out kids do actually like Brussels sprouts. An episode of Kids vs. Food on the REACT YouTube... Watch Video.
UPDATED: CIW launches Fair Food logo
10/28/2014 12:52:15 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Oct. 30) The Coalition of Immokalee Workers is promoting tomatoes harvested by... Read more.
Large Mexican avocado crop on track to supply U.S.
10/28/2014 11:10:55 AMWith late summer and early fall production from other countries now done, Mexico’s avocado production... Read more.
New, larger ships begin calling on Philadelphia port
10/27/2014 1:45:59 PMA new and larger capacity class of shipping vessels is calling on the Port of Philadelphia. On Oct.... Read more.
Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
10/27/2014 1:09:39 PMTaking a page from the Tasti-Lee branded tomato playbook, Bejo Seeds Inc. plans to begin marketing... Watch Video.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus