Ordinance would crack down on walnut thieves
08/28/2014 9:25:44 AMA proposed ordinance in California’s San Joaquin Valley could help protect walnut growers from theft. San... Read more.
USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
08/28/2014 9:16:58 AMCitrus from South African regions infected with the citrus black spot virus would be allowed into... Read more.
USDA proposes access for China citrus
08/27/2014 6:07:01 PMChina citrus will be given access to the U.S. market under a new proposal from the U.S. Department... Read more.
Savannah port to import cold-treated South American fruit
08/27/2014 4:25:30 PMThe Port of Savannah plans to receive South American fruit through a U.S. Department of Agriculture... Read more.
Lund staffers drenched in ALS ice bucket challenge
08/27/2014 4:15:03 PMPeople in more than 25 Allen Lund Co. departments and offices have been splashed with buckets of water... Read more.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers