Pink Lady volumes set record
08/11/2014 3:31:16 PMWashington-grown Pink Lady apples are on track for another record in the 2013-14 season. The Yakima... Read more.
European apple production up, pears down in 2014
08/07/2014 11:44:09 AMEuropean apple production is expected to be up in 2014, but pear production should fall. Apple volumes... Read more.
Strawberry conference sessions tackle labor, marketing
08/07/2014 11:13:15 AMPLANT CITY, Fla. — Just before they began to prepare their crop beds, Florida strawberry growers... Watch Video.
FFVA promotes staffers
08/07/2014 10:54:00 AMThe Florida Fruit & Vegetable Association has promoted a longtime staffer and turned a consultant’s... Read more.
Strong demand, quality expected for Treasure Valley onions
08/06/2014 4:31:57 PMGrower-shippers in Eastern Oregon and Idaho’s Treasure Valley expect strong demand for high-quality onions at... Read more.
Large bartletts kick off Oneonta Starr pear season
08/06/2014 12:48:13 PMOneonta Starr Ranch Growers is shipping large bartletts at the beginning of its pear season. Wenatchee,... Watch Video.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- California program provides retail produce boost
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised