Freska to promote mangoes with Disney campaign
03/26/2014 9:11:27 AMFreska Produce International LLC is working with Disney to promote fresh mangoes to children. The Oxnard,... Watch Video.
Beachside Produce to ship Lyon artichokes
03/25/2014 6:01:39 PMBeachside Produce LLC is about to start production of its proprietary Lyon artichoke variety, with... Read more.
UPDATED: Kiwifruit markets headed for ‘uncharted territory’
03/25/2014 2:19:31 PMKiwifruit prices could be headed into record territory as Chile, hit hard by September freezes, takes... Watch Video.
New sweet potato group targets Europe
03/24/2014 5:53:38 PMThe American Sweet Potato Marketing Institute has received $200,000 from the U.S. Department of Agriculture... Read more.
Oppy to finish Chilean plum season with RR1 variety
03/21/2014 4:17:58 PMThe Oppenheimer Group plans to finish off its Chilean plum season with the RR1 variety. The variety,... Read more.
Potato outlook isn't good
03/21/2014 3:25:00 PMRelated content: Mexico allows U.S. potatoes entry. COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — There are two likely scenarios... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court