Savannah port to import cold-treated South American fruit
08/27/2014 4:25:30 PMThe Port of Savannah plans to receive South American fruit through a U.S. Department of Agriculture... Read more.
Lund staffers drenched in ALS ice bucket challenge
08/27/2014 4:15:03 PMPeople in more than 25 Allen Lund Co. departments and offices have been splashed with buckets of water... Read more.
Kiwifruit markets strong through end of year
08/27/2014 9:25:54 AMKiwifruit markets should stay strong when California takes over the bulk of production in October. Through... Read more.
South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
08/27/2014 8:14:53 AMInternational Cold Storage, a south Florida refrigerated storage and container loading operation, plans to relocate... Read more.
High-quality empress plum crop expected
08/25/2014 4:48:34 PMThe Grant J. Hunt Co. reports outstanding quality and big size on this year’s crop of empress... Read more.
Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
08/25/2014 12:52:01 PMCitrus greening is spreading in Texas, but it shouldn’t affect the 2014 orange and grapefruit... Read more.
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports