On Jan. 14, temperatures averaged 26 degrees in the San Joaquin Valley, but the machines boosted those three to five degrees and put the fruit above critical level. Some damage appeared likely, however, in Imperial County where citrus is less tolerant of cold.
California growers to assess mandarin, lemon damage
01/14/2013 02:49:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry