The National Mango Board, Orlando, Fla., is including more information about nutrition in marketing messages.
The board is using different ways to spread the health messages, including tapping the Media Registered Dietician Network, sponsoring nutrition conferences, working with retail dieticians and promoting research, according to a news release.
The dieticians the board is partnering with “are equipped with mango knowledge, including mango key messages, nutrition facts, recipe ideas and more to share with consumers,” according to the release.
The nutrition ambassadors work with local and national media in New York, Chicago and Orlando to gain media placements to speak about mangos’ positive nutrition benefits.
Those efforts resulted in 337 million impressions in coverage through numerous media outlets, according to the release.
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry