Blossoms are full throughout the state’s 5,500 acres of peaches, and a full crop of yellow, white and donut peaches and nectarines are expected, according to the Glassboro, N.J.-based New Jersey Peach Promotion Council.
New Jersey peaches in bloom
04/29/2014 04:35:00 PM
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?