Blossoms are full throughout the state’s 5,500 acres of peaches, and a full crop of yellow, white and donut peaches and nectarines are expected, according to the Glassboro, N.J.-based New Jersey Peach Promotion Council.
New Jersey peaches in bloom
04/29/2014 04:35:00 PM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Round of promotions at D’Arrigo Bros.