Some companies, like Sunkist Growers, were already shipping valencias for export in March. Industrywide, significant domestic volumes will wait until May, Blakely said.
Smaller sizing, volumes may bring early end to California navels
04/10/2013 10:44:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry