The contest invites watermelon lovers throughout the U.S. of all ages to showcase their love of watermelon and art, according to a news release.
Watermelon board crowns winners in carving contest
09/06/2013 12:12:00 PM
- Giumarra Nogales ships watermelon via railcar
- National Watermelon Promotions Board seeks award winner
- Some holiday favorites running late for Fourth of July
- Southeast watermelon deals tight, running late
- Maxwell Chase containers target single serve, fresh-cut fruit
- California growers donate watermelons to festival
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces