In this abbreviated season, the figs are being packed under the Chilean grower’s Amber Fields label, Kragie said, but Western Fresh Marketing plans to begin offering specialty and custom packs starting with the 2012 season.
Chilean fresh figs get warm reception from U.S. buyers
04/19/2011 04:22:25 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry