(Nov. 14) Despite early concerns that supplies of Wisconsin potatoes might be tight this season, the Wisconsin Potato & Vegetable Growers Association, Antigo, said in a news release that supplies should be plentiful for Thanksgiving dinner. Wisconsin potato producers harvested about 65,000 acres in 2007 -- down by about 500 acres from 2006 -- and growers are reporting good to excellent yields, according to the release.
Wisconsin reports ample potato supplies
11/14/2007 12:00:00 AM
No matching related articles at this time.
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry