DiMare’s wife Collette preceded him in death in 1998. In addition to Thomas DiMare, he is survived by his son Charles Dolan, president of DiMare-New England.
Death closes early chapter of DiMare Co.
03/27/2006 12:00:00 AM
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- Mango deal begins with light volume
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court