School group wants to ditch mandatory fruit and veggie servings
01/30/2015 4:17:44 PMSchool districts should be given the flexibility to decide whether to compel students to take a fruit... Read more.
Restaurant operators report strong finish to 2014
01/30/2015 4:06:44 PMRestaurant operators reported sales and traffic gains in December, and more than half expect to have... Read more.
Nominations open for United Fresh chef awards
01/29/2015 12:01:56 PMNominations are open for the 2015 Produce Excellence in Foodservice Awards, which will be presented... Read more.
Church Brothers touts red spinach for Valentine’s
01/26/2015 5:14:39 PMChurch Brothers LLC is promoting heirloom red spinach with foodservice operators for Valentine’s Day salads. Salinas,... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes