Church Bros. partner wins The Packer’s foodservice award
07/26/2014 7:14:22 PMMONTEREY, Calif. – Tom Church, partner in Salinas-based Church Bros. LLC, has won The Packer’s... Read more.
New lettuce honors Tanimura
07/25/2014 11:31:35 AMTanimura & Antle has introduced a lettuce product — George T’s Special Colossal Romaine Heart... Read more.
New president for Premier Produce
07/23/2014 3:54:49 PMFoodservice supplier Premier Produce, Pembroke Park, Fla., has hired Scott Danner as president. Danner, formerly chief... Read more.
Foodservice specialist testifies on produce in schools
07/23/2014 3:43:31 PMA supplier of fruits and vegetables to schools lobbied Congress July 23 for continued funding for... Read more.
Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
07/23/2014 2:53:49 PMHealth officials say there is no conclusive evidence that food from Applebee’s restaurants in Minnesota... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces