Children’s science exhibit promotes healthy eating
12/30/2013 11:05:23 AMTom Boucher, a National Restaurant Association board member, and chef Nicole Barreira have produced an... Read more.
Simplot offers guacamole, avocado pulp
12/27/2013 11:47:53 AMFrench fry giant J.R. Simplot Co. has entered the guacamole business. Boise, Idaho-based Simplot’s Culinary Fresh... Read more.
Organics continues to sell big in Connecticut
12/23/2013 2:20:39 PMOrganic food sales totaled nearly $30 billion in 2012, up from about $11 billion in 2004, according... Read more.
Study cites need for cafeteria equipment; USDA awards grants
12/19/2013 10:15:43 AMA new research study says school districts across the U.S. need updated cafeteria equipment to serve... Read more.
Massachusetts Farm to School Program under new leadership
12/18/2013 2:46:12 PMMassachusetts Farm to School Program under new leadership Michael DeChiara is the new executive director for... Read more.
Misionero Vegetables opens new salad plant in Canada
12/18/2013 1:15:20 PMMisionero Vegetables is supplying fresh salads to the Northeast from a new processing facility in... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court