USDA pilot boosts local control of school food purchases
09/04/2014 3:59:46 PMA new U.S. Department of Agriculture program is designed to boost local control of school food purchases... Read more.
USPB hires marketing staffer
09/02/2014 4:38:49 PMKim Breshears joined the U.S. Potato Board as its new marketing programs director. This is a new... Read more.
Officials blame fresh cabbage for E. coli; mum on supplier
09/02/2014 1:36:03 PMState and federal officials won’t say where it came from, but they are blaming whole head green... Read more.
Strawberry commission partners with L.A. chef
09/02/2014 12:00:07 PMLos Angeles chef Craig Thornton showcased dishes featuring strawberries at a media dining event in... Read more.
CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
08/29/2014 10:40:18 AM(CORRECTED) SUN VALLEY, Idaho — The biotech industry is working to shape a more balanced conversation... Read more.
Study: Noroviruses easily spread by workers’ gloves
08/29/2014 10:33:57 AMA Finland study confirms what may seem like common sense: Noroviruses are easily transferred to ready-to-eat... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall
- ALBA hires general manager and director of sales