Taylor Farms flips switch on solar system
$util.date("MM/dd/yyyy h:mm:ss a", $i.contentLiveDate, "America/Chicago")Salinas-based Taylor Farms has flipped the switch on a 675-kilowatt (DC) solar generation system on... Watch Video.
PMA Foundation race sets Monterey record
$util.date("MM/dd/yyyy h:mm:ss a", $i.contentLiveDate, "America/Chicago")MONTEREY, Calif. — The starting line at the Produce Marketing Association Foundation for Industry Talent... Watch Video.
Church Brothers partner wins foodservice award
07/26/2014 7:14:22 PMMONTEREY, Calif. – Tom Church, partner in Salinas-based Church Brothers LLC, has won The Packer’s... Watch Video.
The Coastal Cos. to build new facility
07/24/2014 10:55:56 AMDistributor The Coastal Cos. plans to build a 240,000-square-foot facility. Savage, Md.-based Coastal hopes to move... Read more.
Foodservice specialist testifies on produce in schools
07/23/2014 3:43:31 PMA supplier of fruits and vegetables to schools lobbied Congress July 23 for continued funding for... Read more.
- Eat Brighter! recruited for asian pear imports
- Industry anticipates Obama’s moves on immigration
- Potandon Produce sponsers philanthropical race
- Despite drought, California clementines plentiful for Christmas
- USDA formula calculates 2015 fee increases
- USDA announces Market Access Program funding for 2015
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Wal-Mart refocuses on perishables but can it pull it off?
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- ProLabel goes digital, expects rapid growth