Artisan chefs star in California Avocado Month promotions
07/14/2014 5:20:36 PMLisa Schroeder, a chef at Mother's Bistro & Bar in Portland, Ore., starred in the California Avocado... Read more.
Peach parties help Garden State celebrate peaches
07/10/2014 2:57:23 PMNew Jersey is celebrating the arrival of summer peaches through a variety of peach-oriented events... Read more.
Contest highlights cantaloupe board’s food safety efforts
07/10/2014 10:24:59 AMThe Dinuba-based California Cantaloupe Advisory Board has launched the Summertime Yum & Cantaloupe Fun online... Watch Video.
Viva Fresh replaces Texas Produce Convention
07/09/2014 4:50:45 PMSwitching seasons and refining its focus, the Texas International Produce Association has reinvented its annual... Read more.
Crunch Pak to sample pack sizes at PMA Foodservice
07/08/2014 12:25:47 PMCrunch Pak plans to offer multiple cuts and pack sizes of its sliced apples — including a 2-pound... Read more.
Midsummer move pays off for Fresno Food Expo
07/08/2014 11:58:34 AMThe decision to move the Fresno Food Expo from its historic March timeframe to late July, when produce... Watch Video.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Round of promotions at D’Arrigo Bros.