FDA affirms irradiation for lettuce, spinach
03/04/2014 9:13:25 PMThe Food Drug Administration has rebuffed consumer groups, stating that lettuce and spinach may be... Read more.
Restaurant index edges higher
03/04/2014 8:46:52 PMThe National Restaurant Association’s performance index moved higher in January, indicating a more optimistic outlook... Watch Video.
Trinity Fresh talks produce in schools
03/04/2014 11:11:35 AMRepresentatives of Sacramento, Calif.-based foodservice distributor Trinity Fresh visited a pair of area schools for... Read more.
Del Monte sponsors South Beach Wine & Food Festival
03/04/2014 10:28:16 AMDel Monte Fresh Produce NA Inc.’s sponsorship of the 2014 Food Network South Beach Wine &... Read more.
UPDATED: Southern Exposure draws record crowd
03/03/2014 2:10:21 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, March 6) ORLANDO, Fla. — Florida’s favorable weather likely helped the Southeast Produce... Watch Video.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Judge says new Vidalia onion start rule invalid
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 3
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- Sobeys updates produce aisles, partners with celebrity chef
- Irradiation may be future option for exports