Fresh-cut innovator named Packer Person of the Year
06/11/2014 11:42:25 AMCHICAGO — Innovation may be the theme for this year’s United Fresh Produce Association show,... Watch Video.
UPDATED: Idaho sprouts grower linked to E. coli outbreak
06/11/2014 11:10:22 AMThe U.S. Food and Drug Administration has linked an Idaho sprouts grower to an E. coli outbreak. In... Read more.
Sprout grower says FDA’s E. coli tests are negative
06/02/2014 6:53:35 PMFor additional details, see "Sprout grower, Jimmy John's sued in E. coli outbreak" The Idaho grower... Read more.
The Packer to launch West Coast expo next May
06/02/2014 7:47:53 AMLENEXA, Kan. — Business should be a pleasure next May in Palm Springs, Calif., as The Packer... Watch Video.
Sprout grower, Jimmy John’s sued in E. coli outbreak
05/29/2014 4:28:56 PMFor additional details, please see "Idaho grower's sprouts suspected in E. coli outbreak" While state health... Read more.
Lipman enlarges southwest presence through Dallas operation
05/29/2014 1:59:44 PMExpanding its distribution in the Lone Star State, Lipman recently opened a packing and repacking... Read more.
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Study: Cloths transfer salmonella during tomato harvesting
- Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening
- USDA seeks comment on non-browning GM apple