UPDATED: Southern Exposure draws record crowd
03/03/2014 2:10:21 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, March 6) ORLANDO, Fla. — Florida’s favorable weather likely helped the Southeast Produce... Watch Video.
Produce Mom launches restaurant ‘Picks’
03/03/2014 10:04:59 AMLori Taylor, also known as food blogger The Produce Mom, is highlighting healthy menu choices at all... Read more.
Survey finds continued growth in spud’s popularity
02/27/2014 4:27:31 PMPotatoes have a large following and it continues to grow, according to a recent survey conducted on... Read more.
Ontario greenhouse vegetables backed by federal grants
02/27/2014 6:00:00 AMOntario greenhouse vegetable growers’ efforts to attract foodservice buyers and U.S. consumers got a boost... Watch Video.
Toronto chefs seek locally grown, brain food
02/24/2014 12:15:29 PMTORONTO — As they prepare another batch of butternut squash soup and roast another bunch of... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1