Salmonella concerns lead to tomato recall
02/10/2014 12:43:14 PMAfter positive salmonella test for contamination, Big Red Tomato Packers is recalling numerous lots of... Read more.
San Jose run to benefit salad bars
02/07/2014 3:02:47 PMA 5-kilometer run and walk to raise funds for school salad bars through Team California for Healthy... Read more.
California Avocado Commission rolls out Cinco de Mayo recipes
02/06/2014 11:57:26 AMThe California Avocado Commission is highlighting Cinco de Mayo-themed recipes for foodservice. Verde Margaritas, Coconut-California Avocado... Read more.
Operators remain optimistic after weak December
02/03/2014 2:45:45 PMWhile operators remain optimistic, the performance index for restaurants edged slightly lower in December because... Read more.
Survey: fresh more important than local or seasonal
01/29/2014 3:08:04 PMU.S. consumers value freshness over local and seasonal when they eat out, according to a new survey... Read more.
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.