Midwest show features boundary-pushing chef
06/26/2014 2:08:05 PMThe Packer has selected Chicago chef Homaro Cantu as this year’s Midwest Produce Expo keynote... Read more.
Microbac adopts Veriflow for food pathogen detection
06/23/2014 5:09:02 PMPittsburgh-based Microbac Laboratories, Inc. has adopted Invisible Sentinel Inc.’s Veriflow diagnostic technology for detection of... Read more.
Fresh-cut popularity in schools increases
06/17/2014 6:59:45 PMCHICAGO — Rising wage rates and greater emphasis on fruits and vegetables in school meals and... Read more.
Charlie’s Produce taps business development exec
06/16/2014 11:03:28 AMCharlie’s Produce, Seattle, has named Greg Miller director of business development. Miller spent the last 18... Read more.
Fresh-cut innovator named Packer Person of the Year
06/11/2014 11:42:25 AMCHICAGO — Innovation may be the theme for this year’s United Fresh Produce Association show,... Watch Video.
UPDATED: Idaho sprouts grower linked to E. coli outbreak
06/11/2014 11:10:22 AMThe U.S. Food and Drug Administration has linked an Idaho sprouts grower to an E. coli outbreak. In... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3
- Brazilians still pushing for Chiquita