Fresh-cut popularity in schools increases
06/17/2014 6:59:45 PMCHICAGO — Rising wage rates and greater emphasis on fruits and vegetables in school meals and... Read more.
United Fresh panel examines local challenges
06/17/2014 5:53:56 PMCHICAGO — The local buzz is more like a dull roar among consumers, many of whom are now looking... Read more.
Fresh-cut innovator named Packer Person of the Year
06/11/2014 11:42:25 AMCHICAGO — Innovation may be the theme for this year’s United Fresh Produce Association show,... Watch Video.
UPDATED: Idaho sprouts grower linked to E. coli outbreak
06/11/2014 11:10:22 AMThe U.S. Food and Drug Administration has linked an Idaho sprouts grower to an E. coli outbreak. In... Read more.
Melon variety combines flavor with shelf life
06/05/2014 1:19:51 PMSOMERTON, Ariz. — Traditionally, melon breeders have focused on grower traits, such as yields and... Watch Video.
Sprout grower says FDA’s E. coli tests are negative
06/02/2014 6:53:35 PMFor additional details, see "Sprout grower, Jimmy John's sued in E. coli outbreak" The Idaho grower... Read more.
- Avocados from Mexico plans hispanic retail promotion
- Maglio & Co. names regional sales manager
- Savannah port to import cold-treated South American fruit
- Lund staffers drenched in ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- First pick of apples marks Riveridge anniversary
- Ham Farms employees soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
- Test result on chicken prompts salad recall
- UPDATED: Smarter Lunchrooms tactics boost produce consumption
- QPMA notes Hamel's roots in Quebec produce