Reinhart Foodservice rolls out branded line
08/20/2014 2:18:48 PMRosemont, Ill.-based Reinhart Foodservice has kicked off its own branded line called “Good Roots Produce.” Initially... Read more.
Sweet Tomatoes promotes new quinoa salad
08/20/2014 11:43:00 AMSweet Tomatoes and Souplantation restaurants are promoting a new quinoa and feta salad, available through... Read more.
CORRECTED: Bananas now in test phase for Happy Meals
08/15/2014 4:48:11 PMCORRECTED: Bananas, blueberries and grapes could be joining Cuties clementines and apple slices on McDonald’s... Read more.
Mango board to sponsor ripening seminar
08/13/2014 1:24:21 PMThe National Mango Board plans to host another mango ripening web seminar for retailers and importers. The... Read more.
Ontario greenhouse vegetables in foodservice spotlight
08/12/2014 4:16:25 PMThe Ontario Greenhouse Vegetable Growers Association has programs year-round promoting locally grown, with the most... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Ports negotiations slow down through Thanksgiving