MONTEREY, Calif. — Southwind Farms, Heyburn, Idaho, will be offering marble potatoes in retail packs by October, said Rob Lake, who handles agronomy and marketing development for the company, during the Produce Marketing Association’s 2009 Foodservice Conference & Exposition in Monterey July 26.
Southwind Farms to sell marble potatoes for retail
07/28/2009 07:00:00 PM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces