Software looks to ease audit burden
08/19/2014 4:45:00 PMLooking to erase some of the paperwork of the audit process, the Littleton, Colo.-based ASAP Audits... Read more.
Limoneira invests in Chilean lemon packer
08/19/2014 2:10:36 PMSanta Paula, Calif.-based Limoneira Co. has entered the Chilean agricultural market with a $1.75 million... Read more.
Time ripe for Felix produce meter at Australia congress
08/19/2014 10:32:52 AMResearch on analyzing ripeness with the Felix Instruments F-750 produce quality meter was presented at... Watch Video.
Cargo Data Corp. rolls out chart-view temp recorder
08/18/2014 1:12:58 PMCargo Data Corp. has introduced its chart-view reusable temperature recorder. Ventura, Calif.-based Cargo Data’s Boomerang 2... Watch Video.
Mango board to sponsor ripening seminar
08/13/2014 1:24:22 PMThe National Mango Board plans to host another mango ripening web seminar for retailers and importers. The... Read more.
Andrew Scott joins Atlanta wholesaler Nickey Gregory
08/13/2014 11:55:47 AMAndrew Scott, a produce industry veteran and president of the Southeast Produce Council, has joined... Read more.
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3
- Brazilians still pushing for Chiquita
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- Taco Bell gets push back for hating veggie tray for Super Bowl
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Garlic finds way to mainstream; herbs find their niche
- C.H. Robinson introduces new tropical brand
- Wawona expands stone fruit recall; listeria source a mystery