Water on tap for CPS symposium
05/08/2014 3:27:26 PMWater will be a focus at the Center for Produce Safety’s fifth Produce Research Symposium. The... Read more.
South Florida’s Scalisi moving to new building
05/07/2014 7:23:16 AMWEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Increasing demand is propelling Jack Scalisi Wholesale Fruit & Produce... Watch Video.
RedLine Solutions supports Motorola handheld computer
05/06/2014 1:02:57 PMSanta Clara, Calif.-based RedLine Solutions’ software now supports the Motorola 9200 handheld mobile computer. The RedLine... Read more.
ShockWatch releases updated temperature monitoring system
05/06/2014 9:02:05 AMShockWatch has introduced a new version of its ColdMark2 system. The updated product from the Dallas-based... Read more.
School offers food marketing MBA online
05/05/2014 11:38:07 AMThe Haub School of Business is offering an online MBA in food marketing. Designed to prepare food... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million