Salmonella prospects vary on blueberries, strawberries
07/08/2014 8:31:23 AMSalmonella contamination can grow on blueberries – unlike strawberries – when harvested at or near... Read more.
Local produce delivered to California Giant
07/07/2014 3:53:23 PMCalifornia Giant Berry Farms employees have started receiving weekly fresh produce deliveries at the office... Read more.
Jet precooler helps cut packinghouse cooling costs
07/01/2014 12:19:41 PMGlobal Cooling Inc., is touting success of a forced-air cooling system that cuts the time required... Read more.
Columbine Vineyards opens cold storage
06/25/2014 3:37:26 PMColumbine Vineyards has opened a 204,200-square-foot cold storage facility in Delano, Calif., with 750,000-box capacity.... Read more.
- Revisions to proposed produce rule ease water requirements
- Harvest Sensations expands ready-to-juice line
- Fresh Direct Produce hires new management member
- Court dismisses tomato growers’ case against FDA; appeal planned
- Management moves, additions at Church Brothers
- United Fresh begins work on Fresh Start Foundation