UPDATED: Grower says FDA forcing recall weeks after the fact
02/13/2014 9:58:17 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE 5:12 p.m.) A Florida grower says the Food and Drug Administration is mandating a... Read more.
Icy roadways hammer Atlanta, produce distribution
02/12/2014 3:29:25 PMAtlanta wholesalers are battling freezing rain and ice as a second winter storm paralyzes the city... Read more.
Port Everglades begins construction on rail facility
02/12/2014 11:27:33 AMConstruction of an intermodal rail facility has begun at Port Everglades, which handles almost half... Read more.
Flagship Logistics helps with Wounded Warrior Project
02/11/2014 2:40:25 PMA Wounded Warrior Project is actively helping returning veterans transition into normal life and into... Read more.
Northstar, J&E trucking, transportation companies merge
02/11/2014 9:35:34 AMTrucking operator Northstar Services Ltd., is merging with J&E Transportation Services, a brokerage and warehousing... Read more.
Atlanta distributors prepare for paralyzing winter storm
02/10/2014 4:03:54 PMAtlanta wholesalers are preparing for another winter storm forecast to strike the city Feb. 11. A... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up