New distribution center for Mission Produce
01/28/2014 4:06:58 PMOxnard, Calif.-based avocado company Mission Produce has completed construction of a 100,000-square foot forward distribution... Read more.
FDA rules cause a month of work for fresh-cut firms
01/28/2014 12:53:35 PMThe Food and Drug Administration has estimated that 280 fresh-cut U.S. produce operations will need... Read more.
Southeast Produce Council president takes Coosemans role
01/27/2014 5:45:51 PMAndrew Scott, president of the Southeast Produce Council, has been named director of sales and marketing... Read more.
Baloian Farms invests in packing lines for petite peppers
01/27/2014 2:09:01 PMBaloian Farms has put the finishing touches on a packing line designed for smaller peppers in Culiacan,... Read more.
New Jersey takes action to kill port cargo facility fees
01/27/2014 1:56:26 PMNew Jersey’s lawmakers and governor have acted to eliminate fees at the Port of New York &... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Judge says new Vidalia onion start rule invalid
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 3
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- Sobeys updates produce aisles, partners with celebrity chef
- Irradiation may be future option for exports