F&S achieves SQF certification for fifth time
04/16/2014 4:12:59 PMF&S Produce Co. Inc., has again received Safe Quality Food certification 2000 Level 3, the highest... Read more.
Air treatment systems seeing more use in produce operations
04/16/2014 4:09:19 PMRGF Environmental Group Inc., is increasing its marketing of an air treatment system in the produce... Read more.
Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
04/15/2014 5:38:10 PM(For additional details, please see “Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions”) Both sides are claiming victory... Read more.
Companies partner to provide CanadaGAP certification
04/15/2014 1:48:01 PMTwo certification and inspection companies are working together to offer CanadaGAP services in the province... Read more.
Drought whets appetites for automated irrigation
04/15/2014 11:15:30 AMWATSONVILLE, Calif. — As California growers review their water conservation options in the midst of... Watch Video.
OG Packing shows off 72-lane optical cherry sorter
04/14/2014 7:58:00 AMStockton, Calif.-based OG Packing, which last year installed a 40-lane optical cherry sorting system, showed... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies