The Cold Train lobbies for expansion
01/22/2014 1:25:36 PMWashington State legislators, apple industry members and Port of Quincy Intermodal Terminal officials recently discussed... Read more.
Allen Lund Co. among Food Logistics’ top 100
01/21/2014 5:26:26 PMThe Allen Lund Co., La Canada Flintridge, Calif., is among the businesses named to Food Logistics’... Read more.
Technology helps cull spotted wing drosophila fruit damage
01/21/2014 3:37:00 PMBBC Technologies North America is helping a Michigan blueberry grower eliminate damage by spotted wing... Read more.
UPDATED: Snowstorm causes few problems for Northeast distributors
01/21/2014 2:21:56 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Jan. 23) Northeastern wholesalers escaped serious distribution problems after a major storm dumped... Read more.
Study: Berries ship for less in corrugated than RPC
01/21/2014 1:33:38 PMShipping fresh strawberries costs 13% less in corrugated containers than in reusable plastic containers, according... Read more.
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.