UPDATED: Arizona distributor faces PACA, Federal Court actions
01/15/2014 1:11:49 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Jan. 16) A U.S. Department of Agriculture administrative action against Al Harrison Co.... Read more.
Police intervene in Chilean port strike
01/15/2014 7:27:02 AMPolice special forces entered a Chilean port where workers are striking Jan. 13. Meanwhile, importers said... Read more.
New sprout control helps quality of storage potatoes
01/10/2014 3:48:52 PMSAN ANTONIO — With not yet a full season under their belts, applicators are continuing to learn... Read more.
Chilean strike could threaten produce shipments
01/09/2014 3:47:55 PMA strike at a major Chilean port could affect fruit exports to the U.S. Workers seeking retroactive... Read more.
Equipment sheds light on strawberry harvest at night
01/08/2014 4:51:14 PMFlorida and California strawberry growers are harvesting at night to help increase productivity and quality. Donald,... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court