Northeast snowstorm causes few distribution problems
01/03/2014 12:18:28 PMA snowstorm which blanketed most of the Northeast didn’t cause many disruptions for produce distributors. The... Read more.
Deal keeps Hunts Point market in New York
01/02/2014 4:59:40 PMAfter years of negotiations, officials with the Hunts Point Terminal Market and the city of New York... Read more.
Chinese expected to remove ban on certain U.S. apples
12/27/2013 1:19:15 PMFederal and state officials report that progress during recent trade negotiations with China could mean... Read more.
FDA proposes rule on food defense
12/23/2013 3:47:43 PMThe Food and Drug Administration has proposed a new food safety rule that seeks to prevent intentional... Read more.
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Mango deal begins with light volume
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sobeys updates produce aisles, partners with celebrity chef