Chinese expected to remove ban on certain U.S. apples
12/27/2013 1:19:15 PMFederal and state officials report that progress during recent trade negotiations with China could mean... Read more.
Florida targets Uruguayan, Peruvian fruit imports
12/26/2013 12:54:53 PMThe Florida Perishable Trades Coalition plans to enhance a pilot program that allows clearance of... Read more.
Shippers investing in safety
12/23/2013 3:12:41 PMNew Limeco LLC has made recent investments in food safety programs. Eddie Caram, general manager of... Read more.
Del Monte dismisses banana damage lawsuit
12/23/2013 1:40:27 PMDel Monte Fresh Produce International Inc. was seeking $1.5 million in damages for almost 4.4 million... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court