Construction progresses on new Mission Produce facility
10/07/2014 1:00:53 PMMission Produce is more than half-way through an expansion and construction project that will more... Read more.
Stemilt installs high-tech sorting on apple line
10/07/2014 12:48:41 PMWenatchee, Wash.-based Stemilt Growers has installed a apple packing line in its Olds Station facility... Read more.
Website offers daily produce deals
10/03/2014 3:33:44 PMProduce Pipeline, a website that went live Sept. 30, offers daily produce deals for retailers, wholesalers... Read more.
Port Everglades plan calls for $1.6 billion in upgrades
10/02/2014 10:34:38 AMFlorida’s Port Everglades plans to spend $1.6 billion to improve productivity. The capital investments at the... Watch Video.
Ocean Mist water reuse honored
10/01/2014 5:52:40 PMOcean Mist Farms was honored for its water reuse partnerships by the WateReuse Association and Research... Read more.
Chicago-area food safety courses target grocers, restaurants
10/01/2014 12:46:15 PMThe National Environmental Health Association will offer two food safety training courses in the Chicago... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes