Obama orders better fuel efficiency for big trucks
02/19/2014 6:14:42 PMMaking good on a promise from his Sate of the Union address, President Obama ordered the implementation... Read more.
Florida group lobbies for pilot extension
02/19/2014 1:10:03 PMA Florida trade group is lobbying to extend and expand a pilot program that allows some fresh fruits... Watch Video.
It’sFresh! relocates, pushes ethylene-cutting product
02/19/2014 12:49:51 PMIt’sFresh! Inc., is seeing increasing increased retailer acceptance of an ethylene-reducing product that helps extend... Read more.
Global Cooling adds precooling information on website
02/17/2014 3:20:07 PMPhiladelphia-based Global Cooling Inc. has added information on precooling of fruits and vegetables to its... Read more.
Fluctuating temperatures increase bagged salad risk
02/13/2014 6:10:06 PMA new study shows that fluctuating temperatures during transportation, in the back room at the store... Read more.
Primaira licenses preservation technology to Maersk
02/13/2014 6:02:47 PMBluezone fresh preservation technology has been licensed by Primaira LLC, Woburn, Mass., to Maersk Container... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million