Ethylene analyzer featured at workshop
07/25/2014 5:01:29 PMAn ethylene analyzer made by CID Bio-Science Inc. will be featured in a horticultural science workshop. Camas,... Read more.
Chile develops technology for asparagus shipments
07/24/2014 1:52:59 PMIn an effort to jump-start exports to the U.S. and other markets, Chilean agriculture officials have... Read more.
Packer’s Manufacturing’s assets sold
07/22/2014 1:45:13 PMA technology solutions specialist has purchased the assets of a produce industry equipment maker. Chicago-based JBT... Read more.
New facility consolidates Green Giant Fresh shipping
07/16/2014 10:43:47 AMGrowers Express has opened a 70,000-square-foot cooler, consolidation and distribution facility for Green Giant Fresh... Read more.
USDA tests South American fruit programs at U.S. ports
07/15/2014 3:03:25 PMBeginning Sept. 1, citrus fruit, grapes and blueberries from South America should be arriving sooner... Watch Video.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3
- Brazilians still pushing for Chiquita