USDA tests South American fruit programs at U.S. ports
07/15/2014 3:03:25 PMBeginning Sept. 1, citrus fruit, grapes and blueberries from South America should be arriving sooner... Watch Video.
L.A. produce market enjoys slow, steady growth
07/15/2014 10:05:27 AMLOS ANGELES — Wholesale business is inching upward in the Los Angeles produce market this summer... Watch Video.
IBM research shows sales data could help speed investigations
07/10/2014 9:03:42 AMA new system from IBM promises to help food retailers, distributors and public health officials accelerate... Read more.
Mango board schedules industry meetings at port cities
07/09/2014 2:57:40 PMPart of a yearlong tour of leading U.S. mango importing port cities, the National Mango Board is scheduling... Read more.
Salmonella prospects vary on blueberries, strawberries
07/08/2014 8:31:23 AMSalmonella contamination can grow on blueberries – unlike strawberries – when harvested at or near... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3
- Dulcinea Farms manager to leave; other changes planned