Georgia Ag commissioner wants Vidalia suit thrown out
11/21/2013 9:26:43 AMA grower’s court challenge to the change of the Vidalia onion start date should be thrown out... Read more.
Almond industry seeks exemption from food safety rule
11/21/2013 9:24:02 AMMODESTO, Calif. — The Food and Drug Administration has proposed exempting a handful of produce... Watch Video.
Choptank hires seasoned logistics director
11/19/2013 4:11:16 PMChoptank Transport, Preston, Md., recently hired Doug VanDerveer as director of specialized Logistics. The new... Read more.
CAPS adopts CHEP name
11/19/2013 2:05:25 PMContainer and Pooling Solutions (CAPS), a provider of container management services and full-service solutions for... Read more.
Two Henningsen locations gain organic certification
11/19/2013 1:39:40 PMHenningsen Cold Storage received U.S. Department of Agriculture organic certification for its Twin Falls, Idaho... Read more.
- Yuma frosts slow vegetable harvests
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Tomato production increases after light fall volume
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- FDA ups criminal prosecution for food safety violations