CORRECTED: Kansas City food hub considered
02/26/2014 2:52:07 PMCORRECTED: Fruit and vegetable growers and buyers in Kansas City are coming together to consider the... Read more.
Shore power in port helps maintains cold chain, reduce emissions
02/26/2014 11:06:23 AMA new shore power system at the Unified Port of San Diego could cut greenhouse gas emissions in half... Read more.
Farm bill provision boosts bulk apple exports
02/26/2014 10:19:09 AMSaving growers as much as $300 a truckload, a 2014 farm bill provision allows bulk fresh apple shipments... Read more.
Florida strawberry growers’ Ted Campbell plans retirement
02/25/2014 12:06:36 PMTed Campbell, longtime leader of the Florida Strawberry Growers Association, is planning to retire this... Read more.
Future of Nogales still bright
02/24/2014 4:30:33 PMFor related content, see South Texas produce shipments surge. Nogales, Ariz., is the No. 1 port for... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court