Sanitary Cold Chain certification preps Latin American exporters
06/17/2014 10:57:54 AMBuenos Aires-based The Cambridge Business Group has certified Latin American member exporters and importers to... Read more.
UPDATED: Coosemans opens specialties division on L.A. market
06/17/2014 10:07:58 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE 11:18 a.m.) Coosemans Worldwide Inc., is returning to the Los Angeles Wholesale... Read more.
Produce Universe connects buyers, sellers
06/12/2014 7:23:19 AMCHICAGO — Buying and selling produce, and connecting to others in the industry, is now easier... Read more.
California expands citrus quarantine
06/11/2014 5:30:05 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has added 110 square miles to a quarantine zone... Read more.
Mexico, Philadelphia discussing produce arrivals via ship
06/10/2014 4:25:22 PMNortheastern wholesalers are talking with Mexican exporters about bringing Mexico produce into Philadelphia via ocean... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- California program provides retail produce boost
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised