Castellini builds Atlanta area fresh-cut plant
12/17/2014 9:31:51 AMThe Castellini Co. is expanding its presence in the Southeast with an Atlanta produce processing and... Read more.
Industry groups applaud passage of spending bill
12/15/2014 2:10:44 PMCongressional passage of the $1.1 trillion omnibus spending bill preserved fruit and vegetable standards for... Read more.
Fruit Logistica names 2015 innovation award nominees
12/15/2014 11:04:58 AMMesse Berlin has named 10 nominees for the Fruit Logistica Innovation Award 2015. The organization plans... Read more.
LGMA kicks off farm food safety training
12/12/2014 11:57:04 AMThe Sacramento, Calif.-based Leafy Greens Marketing Agreement launched a farm food safety training program this... Read more.
USDA predicts fresh produce imports will outpace exports
12/10/2014 12:35:26 PMU.S. imports of fruits and vegetables will continue to outpace exports, according to the latest government... Read more.
Port strife bites Washington apples
12/10/2014 12:10:09 PMWashington’s apple industry is losing an estimated $19 million per week to congestion at the... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes