Maxwell Chase containers target single serve, fresh-cut fruit
05/19/2014 1:31:22 PMAtlanta-based Maxwell Chase Technologies LLC has introduced a line of absorbent miniature containers for single... Read more.
UC Davis offers June postharvest course
05/19/2014 12:00:54 PMRegistration remains open for the 36th annual postharvest technology short course June 16-27 at the... Read more.
DeltaTrak launches temperature monitoring technology
05/19/2014 11:51:52 AMDeltaTrak Inc. has introduced FlashTrak Telematics, allowing temperature monitoring from the point of harvest through... Read more.
Food Defend hires Del Monte R&D manager
05/16/2014 12:40:16 PMThomas Young has joined Food Defend, Vero Beach, Fla., to promote a new food safety product, FruitGard. As... Read more.
USDA approves Chile inspection site
05/15/2014 11:51:56 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service has approved a transitional... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million